Cornbread With Cheese And Bacon
This is an old recipe that my grandmother used to make, I love it and hope you will too!
– 12 tablespoons of corn flour
– 4 tablespoons of white (wheat) flour
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup (2dl) of yogurt
– 1 cup (2dl) of sparkling water
– 250gr white cheese
– 1dl of oil
– 1 bag of baking powder
– 30gr sesame seeds
– 100gr of sliced bacon
1. First, and most importantly, make the cornbread for someone you love, then it will have a very special taste 🙂
2. Therefore, mix all the ingredients above in a large bowl, but do not grind the cheese too much – it is nicer when it’s in larger pieces. Cover the pan or molds with melted margarine and place in the dough, then sprinkle the sesame seeds and place the bacon slices on top.
Bake for 30 min in a preheated oven, first 10 min at 200 C and then another 20 min at 180 C.